Sunday 29 August 2010

One day for cry!



For myself, the "U" is my unic feeling, my happiness, my passion, in another words, just my life. Therefore, when I remembered the moments with my team can laugh or cry.
I want to remember the 1996 "Libertadores" Cup. River Plate was our adversary. The "U" had a great team and River too. The first match was here in Stgo, Chile.

Well, I was eight years old, was kid but big enough to understand the context, I was eager, excited, ecstatic. All my family were like me, maybe they spreaded me, I don´t know but it was a special day and that felt. When the blue team jumped on to the field, the stadium exploded; every people in that place singing, jumping and screaming with the heart, the fireworks, blue and red smoke, papers, balloons, flags and blue t-shirt, all waving. It was the moment prettiest in my life until there...

Argentine journalists were amazed with the show, was rarely seen such a magnificent reception for the team, was simply extraordinary. My eyes didn´t blink and my mind didn´t forget detail. My heart gave a thousand beats per minute. Since that day I loved with all my desire to "Universidad de Chile" and his supporters. Now I´m member of this fantastic supporters.

The match finished 2-2. We were all nervous about the outcome, because in Argentina would be difficult to achieve success and it was. It happened one of the worst days of my life. The bloody referee robbed us the match, did not charge a penalty on the player number seven, Esteban "huevito" Valencia. River got through to the final for then win it. I cried cried cried, is a remember with two faces, happy by the people and sad for the score.

Today my passion is not determined by scores, triumphs or defeats, my love goes much further because

""""MORE THAN A PASSION IS A FEELING"""""

2 comments:

  1. I am really surprised ... as motivated as a football match of U...
    Congratulations... all should follow your example in this course

    ReplyDelete