Wednesday 31 March 2010



Well, my favourite song is called "Up in the mountain", it´s interprets by Patricio Mans, one Chilean folk music. With this song written in 1965 he became famous.
This song is a very sad story of a man, his son relates it .It speaks about the life´s peasant in our country, he was poor and for live one day he wanted to steal sheeps but the Andean police caught him and killed him. The peasant dead in the Andes Mountains where he always lived.

Since then your child wants to be a good man field and he has a good flock. When travel with the flock at mountains he remember his father and the difficult life him.

I like so much this song because told the life in our south, it shows the different forms of life between urban and rural people. This last is so sacrifice and lonely. It makes me think about everything in the life. The first time that I hear it was in my holidays since two or three years ago. My uncle played it with the guitar around a bonfire. From this day I hear it all the days.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Nico, you have more musical sense than football sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ey! nico Great song, but is in Spanish... well is a amasing song and your sense of football is very good, only you have to see the table of the premier league, where is Liverpool?
    Go Arsenal in the premier and in the champions!
    See you Nico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow Nico.. you're a folk-guy !! this song is good.. but the same time is very saaaaad..

    Do you know the 4 brujas? i hear them every Sunday..
    Los trukeros?
    Las torcazas?
    Las Capitalinas?

    they play "cuecas choras"

    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken Guiñez

    When I start writting this, I can't stop, juajua
    that is why my description is so long, po' Pollo Guiñez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for express your opinion about my favourite song Deivid!! great contribution,jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohhhhh!
    I love this song!!!
    The first time that listens to this song was in a bus! jajaja a street guitarist sang it and i like me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. jajaja ...I agree with simon...
    is just a joke!!!

    lots of love

    NIRI...as simon says...

    ReplyDelete