Wednesday 7 April 2010

The major invention in the history



Well, For me the soccer ball is the best invention in the history, can you imagine that one so little thing moves all the earth, all the people, there aren`t people in the world than don`t know it. Is the king sport, the nicest!!. Not only is a entertainment way but also a lifestyle, one excuse for share, one job... All these things symbolize one soccer ball. I think that it has generated a positive impact in our society. There are many ways to represent this action, i said only some. Looking around, many things revolve around it, news, men, economy, mood, everything!

I know the ball since kid, when i was five or six years old kicked it for first time and from there I have never stopped doing. It represent my leisure and part of my life. Without this thing I couldn`t live, jajaja, is truth!!! I think that Simon, Claudio, Cesar, etc.. know the meaning behind the ball, than I feel with it!!

I hope that the women understand me (gays too), you try to know this little world and you will enjoy so much with us and will have a better understanding.

well, the best team in our country and south america is..."""" T_Tniversidad de Chile!! learn it plis..

9 comments:

  1. weeeeeeeeeeeeena bro....
    one of the best invention. Somebody can see to nico or a sunday whitout the soccer ball or anything that appear it?.
    Good point, good point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this object is one of the perfect inventions.

    When it's rounding it can paralizes a whole city, a country or even the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nico GOl..

    I thing soccer is one of the best inventions in the world...

    But.... I'm not sure soccer be a "Piece of technology" jajaja...

    and I'm really sure that Universidad de Chile IS NOT theb best team in our country..

    See you in class nico!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Estefa, of course the soccer is technology, because we kick a thing and try to put in a hole. That is another way to see the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja I knew it.... you eat, live, breathe, Football!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey nico you're so fanatic !! XDDDD

    You have reason , the soccer ball is a technology. There are still people who only relate technology with electronic things... :P as I.

    see you in the Fau

    PC :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I remembered my brothers because they are soccer fans.

    I also like soccer, when I can see matches colo-colo and chilean selection

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good!

    You are very passion, i like that. Is good to know than people as you is very happy with the sport.

    Thank you for your posteo...see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi nico!!
    I like your picture.. and you really love foot ball don´t you?

    It is very strange for me, I never have been in a stadium for see foot ball.. It most be great!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete