Saturday 29 May 2010

A good Friend



Firstly I want to say that was so difficult meet a representative image about friendly.

Well, I´m friendly, for that reason I have many friends, I don´t know if i will choose the best but is one of my good friends. This person is called Luis Lazcano. When i started the 2º grade in the "San José" college, the 2004 year. I was in the 2ºB and Luis was in the 2ºD. The school competed always in football championships and Luis was the student sport representative. He watched me playing and spoke with me the possibility of play for the college. There begins our friendly, thank to the football.

Luis lives in Peñaflor, away of my home. He study in Americans University all the week and has a girlfriend too. Therefore he has few time for do another things. We see us the holidays principally or in special occasions, but we talk for MSN or Phone all the time. The main activity that we do together is play football, too do barbecue with others friends, work in the his father business and another less important and common activities.

I think that the main reason where bases our relation is, like I said before, the football, both share that taste for the sports, the competence... jajaja. Also, we liked the cars, the tunning and races. For that I get on well with this person. If I had to say some qualities about him, would be, his friendliness, the humility (his family have a good situation but he don´t show it, well only in abstract terms), i don´t know more, is a good friends, when you need help is put his shoulders.

So, this is my impression about one of my best friends.

3 comments:

  1. I niko...good post but...still i hope that arrive you to the library!!!

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, and the cesar, is not the best fried for you ooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello nico!!! I really loved your picture jajajaja ! it is the best image of my day, thanks for that :)

    ReplyDelete