Saturday 29 May 2010

Why Geography¿?



When I was in the college the law liked me, i wanted to study this topic but my score in the PSU test was slow for that career. My cousin helped me to take one decision, hi showed me the different options that i had occording to my tastes and capacities (it was few. Then the Geography was the solution, was the best option. In the school the most important subject was the History and Geography, it pleased me and had good marks. Then I look for that perspective my determination of what study at the university. Also, the university where i will be was important and it represented other problem. Thank God xD, University´s Chile people called saying me if i wanted to study geography, that i had a scholarship. I was surprised and said yes yes yes.

Two days after, I was enrolled on the University of Chile, the best of the best. The happiness overcomes me but the responsibility too. it was a strange feeling.

Sometimes I think if took the best option because in my head always is the military´s life, the militia, in fact i would like to start career when I finish with "Geo". Like all geography students know, we must choosing between physic or social geography. I want to work in the first option, the best for live but I hope or will try the relation with the military career.

well, end!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nico!,,,is very interesting your desicion

    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be as Pinochet? o no in the future, what will become of us? another dictatorship, nooo jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Nico!

    The geography is the best!

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poooooooooooollllloooo Lennnnonnnnnn!

    Hello Guiñez!

    ReplyDelete