Wednesday 5 May 2010

About the famous Nira!!!

Nira is a woman, a so so so young girl, is very nice and good classmate, her pink blog has a female design, very common in the class jajaja (nira, understand me , i have that say something). The posts on this blog are seven, all in april´s month but it is lacking in interest because few people look it. Her blog only has six comments counting all posts. The first image when we began with this metodology represent the hearth of geography´s students, share with "chelas" and "choripanes" are the essence nad i think that was the best photo for start, i liked it so much.

In my opinion Nira need do more atractive her blog, she must change the design, revolutionize it. Something that try going far away with female tastes, i refer to pink colour principally. The images should be more entertaining, these are boring.

Correcting to Nira

original post.

the best movie I've seen recently i has been "Avatar", I saw a month ago. It's a beautiful film, but I don´t want to write about it this time. I want to write about other film that left an impression on me very much. that movie it's "I am Sam". This film is very emotional because it´s about a girl and her father who suffers from autism. Throught to this problem they are separeted and the girl is taken to an orphanage while she finds a family for adoption. the father admits his inability but still will not accept that her doughter away from his side. Then hegins with a hard struggle to recover his daughter. They live very sad situación while develops a suit for custody of the child.
When I saw this I was alone and cry a lot. I didn´t have anybody to share my pain with. So I thought it was very foolish but I couldn’t avoit. This is a dramatical film but has happy end.
I lke very so much this movie because show a rare case of family realtionships in which love triumph overa ll things. That makes me very happy.
I love my doughter very much.

Post OK!

The best movie I've seen recently has been "Avatar", I saw it a month ago. It's a beautiful film, but I don´t want to write about it in this time. I want to write about other film that left a very good impression in me. That movie it's "I am Sam". This film is so emotional because it´s about a girl and her father that suffers from autism.
Through to this problem they are separated and the girl is taken to an orphanage while she finds a family for adoption. The father admits his inability but still will not accept that her daughter will be away from his side. Then he gins with a hard struggle to recover his daughter. They live very sad the situation while develops a suit for custody of the child.
When I saw it, I was alone and cried a lot. I didn´t have anybody to share my pain with. So I thought it was very foolish but I couldn’t avoid it. This is a dramatically film but has happy end.
I like very so much this movie because shows a rare case of family relationships in which love triumph overall things. That makes me very happy.
I love my Mariana daughter very much.
---------------

See you dear Nira

No comments:

Post a Comment