Wednesday 16 June 2010




Chile v/s Honduras
1 0

The match of today shows good football by Chile principally. Our selection team created the best goals options, making of the Honduran goal keeper a very well figure. He was the responsibly of prevent more goals. In my opinion players like Vidal, Sanchez and Isla were the most important in the Bielsa football sketch. They kept the Chilean stamp added by the Coach.

I watched the match with my little brother called Paulo in my home, specifically on my bed, we were wrapped and euphoric. I set my clock at 07:15 AM because I wanted to listen the Chilean national anthem. I exited when it play in another countries, that is for my patriotism, my love for the flag.

I enjoyed the game but only until the middle of the second time. I was eager for one goal more, I was waiting changes in the team, Chile needed one clear forward, one LOLY POP SUAZO or DYED PAREDES, they are goal-men. For that reason Chile can´t do more goals.

All the team played good, there weren´t low points. Only anyone of them stressed more. Our goalkeeper was a member of the audience more, he had one danger situation
however we suffered in the last minutes. Thank to God everythings finished well.

For the next match Chile Must be sassy, cheeky, must be playing with all the forces, the match will be physical, fought.. Switzerland has strong players but they don´t have thecharacteristic South American technique. It will be the essential factor that could change the match. another thing that i want to say is the great absence of Mauricio Pinilla, scorer on the italian league. Bielsa know that need to him but the fuc..... press have a so bad image about this player. He has unique characteristics, any player have them.

3 comments:

  1. wow! Nico!

    How much it will win Chile, when it have that to play with Switzerland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comments are very successful... nicooo!!

    you are all a critic of football

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that picture is awful!

    ReplyDelete