Monday 7 June 2010

Good Holidays




I think that the best holidays are for come, I am always striving for something better. When I plan the holidays alone or with one partner will be, may be, unforgettable. This is a dream Jajaja... but until now I remembered the 2009 holidays where my aunt, uncle, cousin and brother went to visit the chilean south, places like Pelarco, Chillan, San Pedro, Valdivia, Temuco, Puyehue, Osorno and Futrono were our destinations. We traveled to Bariloche, Argentina too. The different experience that felt in these holidays did the look the things with other eyes, now under the geographic gaze, in other words knowing the why.
Also, I met new people, above all on Puyehue, we made friends with CONAF workers, who showed us amazing places in the Puyehue National Park and another incredible things. In Argentina we met de famous Nahuelhuapi lake, so pretty and large. Well, in general all the border crossing was fantastic.



We were three month far away of the home, far away my parents and concrete jungle. I love the south of my country, really. It produces a strange feeling in my, I feel free; relax, with the head in white. Since that I was kid, the countryside filled me with joy, happiness... For this reason when i have the opportunity to visit the south I don`t think two times. I love to enjoy the field´s life, do activities like to ride, gather vegetables, milking cows, give food to animals and so much activities. My favourite is Horse racing (up, in the picture is John Wayne, xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment