Tuesday 8 June 2010

Subject interesting!




According to the previous post, I will follow with the main idea about the most interesting subject in geography to my. I like the physic subject in the career such as geomorphology, hydrology, geology and soils. This later is the most eye-catching for my. Is a topic that take all the elements and process in the earth`s surface, it involve water, climate, the human being, animal life, geology, and another important things that now I don´t remember, xD.
One definition of soil can be: Soil is a natural body consisting of layers (soil horizons) of mineral constituents of variable thicknesses, which differ from the parent materials in their morphological, physical, chemical, and mineralogical characteristics. Here is clear the objective and position of this discipline. The teacher Carmen Paz was the first in explain the function of the soil, process and actors. I liked so much its subject, I waited it and achieve with my expectations.
This semester isn´t the happiest, the signatures are focused on the social or economic geography except integrated coastal zone management, matter transversal for all, to my opinion. But, still urban and rural geography have been well done, the teacher are very good, they know and use much tools and other experts’ authors or professionals.
When I have time, I try to study about these topics because will be my professional support. And that, only that, well done. jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment