Wednesday 28 April 2010

In Free time I make...



My favourite free time activities are two principally, play football and go in my mountain bike to hills for then descent for non qualified paths, go down quickly in my bike produces adrenalin in me, great, sometimes I can fall me and injure me but the feeling is unique, amazing, crazy. Some weekends I go with friends to “San Cristobal" or "Colorado" hill to make descents or alone, when the place is the San Cristobal hill we go up fast why up it wait for us a fantastic and cold "mote con huesillos". it costs $600, some expensive but it was worth. After that, it comes the best.... the descent!. We can reach 50 to 60 km/h without make anything only thank to the slope.
The mountain bike begins to keep my attention when I was 14 years old. My father carried us with my brothers to hill all the Sunday in the morning , we put de bikes in the car and left. Since that time I loved the cycling so much so that all my money I invest it in the mountain bike. I want to make a great bike with the better tools. Now is working perfectly , I´m careful whit it and always wash it.

5 comments:

  1. I think that you re going to talk about football, you're not so predictable, pollo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nico!

    I know you're a guy ... I like!
    You're a good footballer! and a great scorer ...
    "Nicogol" .... do not die ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.... you practice down hill !!!! It's very insane! I practice down hill when I was a child, many times I fall, is dangerous! Best play football!

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH Nico, is very very fantastic your free time activitie!!. I mean the second activity =P,

    I love the bicycle. But only I traveling anywhere with my bike, I not do decents now, I lost of practice...xd.
    It is very adrenaline your activity. I like.

    see ya nico,
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pollo???? Are you a pollo?

    ReplyDelete