Saturday 2 October 2010

shops, money and time!



Well, I like to visit a lot of shops without some in particular. When I visit shops I must keep my wallet full and with the need of something, I dislike looking by looking.

Usually, I visit sports shops searching clothes, slippers, football accessories and a lot of things else. I also visit San Diego, which is a street with cycles, spare parts, accessories, everything about cycles, any kind. It has cheap and affordable prices. You can choose a shop between one hundred, but that has a price too, what? the time!!!, yes you can use a lot of time only walking and looking without get nothing, I hate miss time thus knowing that it could take better advantage.
But, I can not deny that I visit quite the malls, especially those related to sports, I have visited lately the ADIDAS outlet in Providencia because I´m searching a jockey and football slippers. This shop offers cool products, very nice and cheap.

I went there for the first time two years ago with my mother and brother, I wanted to buy a sweatshirt. It costed me or it costed to my mother only 10 "lukas" when the same clothes can cost 20 "lukas" in Falabella by example. The last thing that I bought was a disc brake kit for my bike.

The most boring is when you accompany a woman to buy something, I've lived it with my mom. We always end up angry because I pressed her and rushed her to your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment